The International Classic Car Meeting 2022 in Wervik
21st edition of the Wervik Oldtimer Meeting, one of the largest free meetings in Belgium and northern France: more than 1000 oldtimers present + 70 stands with spare parts. Free entrance – free participation – free in and out – bar + caterin
- on Sunday 21/08/2022
- more than 1000 oldtimers : all models of all brands (30 years or older, no youngtimers)
- more than 50 stands with spare parts, books, advertising material, …
- more than 10,000 visitors from 5 different countries
- a cozy colourful place : everything criss-crossed
- free entrance for every visitor
- free participation with oldtimer (from 1988 or earlier) registration in advance is not necessary.
- numbered and allocated pitches for traders and private individuals who come with a sales stand. For them, registration is highly recommended in advance (via this website, from May 2022).
- the meeting point for every oldtimer freak !
- the place to buy, or sell, or to get ideas
- a coming and going of oldtimers, all day long
- a cozy oldtimer village with food and drink stands
- no central theme this year: all oldtimers in the spotlights !