1934 Frazer Nash
- Registration : BE registered
- Engine number : 10303
- Chassis number : 2117
- Original license plate : BMC445
- One of only 85 examples
- Fitted with 1 of only 50 original “Deflector head” Meadows racing engines.
- Chain-driven axle, allowing rapid clutchless gear changes, and quick steering.
- Four speed transmission
- In the same ownership for the last 25 years.
- This car received a full engine rebuild by Historic Competition Services in 2018.
Before this (or any car) is delivered to the new owner
Historic Competition Services goes through the car thoroughly so you can hit the road
the same day the new jewel to your collection arrives!
Join our newsletter to receive updates on cars before they come on to the open market!
Want to know more about this car?
Just simply fill out the form underneath and we'll contact you shortly.